Germany Job Seeker visa
Germany is one of the most beautiful and powerful countries in Europe. With high growth and low unemployment, it is the perfect place to go for those who are looking to work and settle in one of the most promising economies of the world.
Germany is also one of the countries that is seeking highly qualified employees to work in well-paid positions, and encourages all young and skilled people to come, visit and look for places to work. So for those who would like to work there, the first things they need to do is get a Germany Job Seeker Visa, which was started in 2012 in order to address the huge demand of Skilled professionals.
Job Seeker Visa
Germany Job Seeker Visa is a Temporary residence permit for qualified skilled workers seeking employment. This permit allows the holder to stay in Germany for up to 6 months to look for employment.
If at the end of the six months, applicant has found a place of employment, he/she can apply for the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit, which will allow them to work and live there.
There are several criteria that you need to fulfill to be eligible to apply for the Germany job seeker visa:
- Hold a Bachelor of Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your 6 month stay during the time you are in Germany
- Funds have to be maintained from at least 1 month prior to filing and maintained till the German Immigration Department takes a decision
- To highly increase your chances of getting your job seeker visa you should use a blocked account as proof of financial resources
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
Benefits of applying under Germany Job Seeker visa
- Search for a job while you are in Germany
- A fast track option to apply for permanent residency for Germany
- No pre-condition of offer letter
- A chance to work in one of the strongest economies
- Employment Opportunities in a number of significant sectors
- Option to bring your immediate family members including your spouse and children to Germany after obtaining permanent residency